Dolphin House B&B
Coal Harbour - Port Hardy, Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
How to get to Coal Harbour
and our Port Hardy, Vancouver Island Accommodation
North Vancouver Island Map : Port Hardy : Coal Harbour
Directions to Port Hardy and our B&B
- Traveling North On Vancouver Island's
Highway 19: When you reach the outskirts of Port
Hardy , BC, Canada, turn left onto Coal Harbour
- Approx 1km down the rd you
will pass the Veterinary Hospital on the right, and a sign that says
Coal Harbour 13km.
- Follow the road for approximately 15 min. You will pass Quatsino
First Nations Reserve on the right before reaching Coal Harbour.
- Continue as the road runs down to the water. Just before taking you to the docks, turn right onto Harbour Road (drops 'Coal' becoming Harbour Rd).
- After approximately two more minutes you will see Dolphin House on the left, the water side. 297 Harbour Rd.
- There is a large carving of dolphins at the top of the driveway.
- If it is dark, lights will be on.
Please come in and make yourself at home.
We are a 20 minute drive from BC Ferries Southern Terminal located on the
east side of Hardy Bay.
|North Vancouver Island Map : Coal Harbour
Bed & Breakfast
297 Harbour Road
Coal Harbour, BC
Phone : (250)949-7576
Children five and under stay free sharing parents
Months of Operation: